The health and well-being of our people and their families, and our broader community including our clients, suppliers, and partners, is of utmost importance to us.
For this reason, we have communicated with employees and continue to update our Coronavirus (COVID-19) policy to do our very best to contain the spread of the virus. This involves following the latest recommendations from the Federal and State Government Health and Human Services, https://www.health.gov.au/
We are asking any and all visitors to our office are limited, especially for anyone who has knowingly been in close contact with a person having returned from a country deemed high risk, or with someone who in fact has the virus.
As much as possible we are aiming to continue providing all services including the scope and design for new orders.
The following measures are being offered to ensure works can go ahead with minimal risk or delay. These are;
- Visitors collecting Kewco orders at the side roller door and back car park, need to stay outside the indicated area in order to maintain the 1.5-meter distance between people.
- We ask all visitors to Kewco to follow recommended personal hygiene practices, including regularly cleaning their hands with soap and water (minimum 20 seconds) or an alcohol-based hand rub.
- if hands are visibly dirty wash them with soap and water
- always washing hands with soap and water before eating and after visiting the toilet
- covering their nose and mouth when coughing and sneezing, and disposing of used tissues immediately
- if a tissue is not to hand, cough or sneeze into their upper sleeve or elbow
- avoiding close contact with anyone with cold or flu-like symptoms
- practicing social distancing in the workplace
- seeking advice from a health care professional if they are unwell, and staying away from the workplace and other public places